My dog stole a box of tampax once, my dog stole a box of tampax and wouldn't give it back.

I have a dog and sometimes I'll be the littlest kid with my dog and marvel at his ears and his nose and how he looks at me. If he died, I'd bawl like a baby.

My dog stole a box of tampax once, my dog stole a box of tampax and wouldn't give it back.

Tuesday 27 April 2010

On a sentimental note

Jamie's great uncle was our previous dog before he died a couple of years ago, his name was Robbie. When Robbie passed I did indeed ball like a baby. In the process of mourning Robbie, I produced a short animation just so I could remember him from time to time. Jamie let me study all his mannerisms in research for this short film.. it is probably the reason why we are so close now, I know everything about him.. I even know when he needs to poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment