My dog stole a box of tampax once, my dog stole a box of tampax and wouldn't give it back.

I have a dog and sometimes I'll be the littlest kid with my dog and marvel at his ears and his nose and how he looks at me. If he died, I'd bawl like a baby.

My dog stole a box of tampax once, my dog stole a box of tampax and wouldn't give it back.

Tuesday 20 April 2010

It was one of those days where we were going to discover everything

We took a trip to the Isle of Wight, It's J's favourite place. We spent all afternoon exploring the grounds finding a good place to take pictures, with such enthusiasm you wouldn't think it had been my home for the past 27 years. Jamie taunted the geese up at the farm, I didn't mind as this action meant he missed the pig pen (one of the piglets is called ping). When we got back he went swimming in the river and pissed off a lot of ducks.







No comments:

Post a Comment