My dog stole a box of tampax once, my dog stole a box of tampax and wouldn't give it back.

I have a dog and sometimes I'll be the littlest kid with my dog and marvel at his ears and his nose and how he looks at me. If he died, I'd bawl like a baby.

My dog stole a box of tampax once, my dog stole a box of tampax and wouldn't give it back.

Monday 3 January 2011

Christmas back at the Castle

... we've been away!
Over the Autumn months Jamie and I have been somewhat separated as I've been in London quite a bit. The only way to make up for this absence was to take him back to Bovey Castle for christmas which has become our home from home (http://www.boveycastle.com). The puppy ran like a rabbit, hunted like a hawk and ate like a pig. Jamies first proper experience of snow came like the best friend he had always wanted, oh how they played and never tired of each other. When the snow left, Jamie really felt the loss. As 2010 becomes a page in a history book, I continue to discover mini adventures around each corner.

Here's to 2011, may we get in more trouble than ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment